All actively employed IAM-represented employees covered by the Collective Bargaining Agreement between The Boeing Company and the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers (IAM) Districts 751 and W24 are eligible to receive a reimbursement of up to $75 for approved Safety Shoes.
Guidelines / Overview
- We encourage employees to let the sales personnel know they work for Boeing. This usually helps ensure they receive the proper receipt and, in some cases they may even receive a discount.
- Employees can submit a reimbursement application form once per calendar year to cover their purchase of one pair of safety shoes up to the $75 limit. Applications must be accompanied by the original itemized sales receipt.
- Once we receive the application and original itemized receipt we will verify the purchase, and the reimbursement will be reflected in your scheduled paycheck.
- Provisions and requirements of the Safety Shoe Reimbursement Program and subject to change according to the policies determined by the IAM/Boeing Joint Programs National Governing Board.
- Approved Safety Footwear Includes: Steel-toed Shoes, Composite-toed Shoes, Metatarsal Guarded, Chemical Resistant Shoes, Non-Slip Soles, Slip Resistant Soles, Anti-Static Shoes, Dissipative Shoes & Puncture-Resistant Soles.
- Puget Sound Form (Due to a glitch with Windows 10 and IE, please open in Mozilla, Google Chrome or Safari) Click Here
- Portland Form (Due to a glitch with Windows 10 and IE, please open in Mozilla, Google Chrome or Safari)Click Here
Please Note: Reimbursement requests for prior year purchases must be received by March 1st of the current year.
Approved Stores (Puget Sound Only)
Red Wing Shoes
Lehigh Safety Shoes
Summit Safety Shoes
Shoes for Crews
Work 'N' More
Danner Store (Renton, WA store only)