All actively employed IAM-represented employees covered by the Collective Bargaining Agreement between The Boeing Company and the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers (IAM) Districts 751 and W24 are eligible to receive a reimbursement of up to $75 for approved Safety Shoes.
Guidelines / Overview
- We encourage employees to let the sales personnel know they work for Boeing. This usually helps ensure they receive the proper receipt and, in some cases they may even receive a discount.
- Employees can submit a reimbursement application form once per calendar year to cover their purchase of one pair of safety shoes up to the $75 limit. Applications must be accompanied by the original itemized sales receipt.
- Once we receive the application and original itemized receipt we will verify the purchase, and the reimbursement will be reflected in your scheduled paycheck.
- Provisions and requirements of the Safety Shoe Reimbursement Program and subject to change according to the policies determined by the IAM/Boeing Joint Programs National Governing Board.
- Approved Safety Footwear Includes: Steel-toed Shoes, Composite-toed Shoes, Metatarsal Guarded, Chemical Resistant Shoes, Non-Slip Soles, Slip Resistant Soles, Anti-Static Shoes, Dissipative Shoes & Puncture-Resistant Soles.
- Puget Sound Form (Due to a glitch with Windows 10 and IE, please open in Mozilla, Google Chrome or Safari) Click Here
- Portland Form (Due to a glitch with Windows 10 and IE, please open in Mozilla, Google Chrome or Safari)Click Here
Download the latest Adobe Reader here.
Please Note: Reimbursement requests for prior year purchases must be received by March 1st of the current year.
Questions? IAMBoeingJointProgramsEA@exchange.boeing.com Email us at
Approved Stores (Puget Sound Only)
Red Wing Shoes
Lehigh Safety Shoes
Summit Safety Shoes
Shoes for Crews
Work 'N' More
Danner Store (Renton, WA store only)