All QTTP sites offer career and personal development opportunities to IAM-represented employees.
Employees may schedule appointments to meet with professional career advisors on a confidential, one-to-one basis to develop personalized career development and training plans.
QTTP Career Advisors are located at both off-site and factory locations to serve both active and laid-off employees.
QTTP Career Advisors can assist IAM-represented employees with:
- Professional career assessment tools that help employees explore their knowledge, skills, and abilities. Self assessment can assist employees in making decisions and in choosing:
- education and skills training programs
- hourly jobs within the Employee Requested Transfer process
- Assistance with obtaining assessment for a learning disability and accommodation services.
- Goal setting and creation of Individual Development Plans.
- Exploring hourly jobs inside Boeing using the online QTTP Career Guides.
- Labor market information about which jobs outside Boeing are in demand and what they pay.
- Locating the educational or job training program that fits each employee.
Education and Training
- Information on which schools are covered by the Education Assistance program.
- Training Plans within Employee Requested Transfer Program (ERT) process.
- Locating and registering for training with The Boeing Company.
- Assistance for WARNed or laid-off employees with help in the selection of a re-training program; referral to government sponsored programs for funding.
- Referrals to apprenticeship programs.
- Resumes, interviewing skills and the application process.
- Employee Requested Transfer process for hourly jobs.
- Locating salaried jobs within Boeing and the application process.
- Transition assistance to employees with WARN notices or those who are laid-off.
Career Advising Services are available at the following locations: